When you start looking for it, there is so much life has to teach us. Simple things. Big things. Fun things. Things we learn from each other. That doubles the joy of what we learn. So you can imagine how happy I am to connect you with Emily P. Freeman‘s monthly “what we learned this month” link-up and invite you to join in. Contribute with your post or hop on board in the comments.
Here’s what I learned in August to get things rolling:
- Signature+ app is a quick, easy way to add text to photos
- Designed my first album cover using Canva. Had such fun making it for my “rock star” guitar-playing friend…and he liked it!
- Listening to music for an hour every day can reduce chronic pain by up to 21% and depression by up to 25%
- Music I discovered and love:
- Picked up some wonderful simple summer party decor ideas from The Nesting Place author Myquillyn Smith
- Grooved pavement helps fresh asphalt adhere to it
- It takes 28 days for concrete to cure
- Found it helpful to start a draft for “what I learned this month.” That way there’s a space ready to drop “scribbles” of what I’m learning as I go along.